The data provided in this infographic is courtesy of Slate and the University of Bergen, Norway. This was a study they ran with the goal to strengthen and improve esports education in Nordic high schools and increase awareness of the psychological, social and physical impacts of esports education.
The goals of this research are:
- To contribute to innovative practices in the school.
- To contribute with recommendations for developing safe and healthy eSports courses and programs
- To identify benefits and reducing potential risks associated with the practice of esports.
- To develop initiatives for promoting healthy and safe video game playing.
- To develop initiatives and recommendations regarding the use of video games in education.